I hope you having a nice morning! My morning is going by realy fast and I've been up since 4:30am how is it already almost 7am. I know because I've been reading everyone elses blogs and I am amazed at what everyone comes up with and say, in my head I think I can do that!! but why am I having so much trouble getting this thing going??? and I look at everyones blog and love how it came out. Not liking mine too much and still trying g to figure this whole thing out!
Anyway my sister-n-law who has a lovely blog over at acottagemuse said I shouldn't wait too long to get my next post out so I'm trying and looking at the clock because I have to get the kids moving. and my son is in watching terminator that he DVR'd last night and his ride will be here in 25 min and I still have to make his lunch yikes!! So I guess today is Vintage Black Friday Not that I have too many of that!! Because I love love love chippy white things!! But i have a few little things I can show you but not sure how to get over there to share. Just have patience with me I think I will get there even if it take me a year LOL!!!
This vintage comb case I hold my business cards in
As another school year is almost over I look at these prints I did back when Jay's hand was 3 and will be 11 in November and Gianna's foot when she was 18months (her foot was easier at that age) Makes me sad another school year gone, but summer is on its way and hopefully my blog will get better and have some nice post of my summer down the cape in Falmouth. And I'm hoping to embark on some new adventures as my children are getting older and to start doing more of what I love! All though I can't complain my hair cutting skills have allowed me to still make some money and be home with my children and seee them grow!
Thanks for stopping by maybe I will let you in next time! Have a great day!!!




2 comments:
Christine that vintage comb holder is perfect for you!! Love the door black...are you going to do the shutters too?
Ya know my neighbors said I should and I agree it would make them pop. I just have to get Jay to get up there and do it. Maybe next year when we do the trim we can do the shutters too!
Post a Comment