Hello again its Memorial Day weekend and my sister-n-law gave me a dead line to get going on my blog and post something since the last time was Good Friday! So maybe I will start by introducing you to me and my family! This was last weekend at my daughter Gianna's communion
This is Jay and Gianna with there grandfather my husbands Dad John. They are so lucky to have him my Dad past away 10 yrs ago. So they never got to know him.
This is my Mom with Gianna. they are very close that is another thing that is so nice having my mom here with us.
Now I'm going to show you a couple of finds I found Friday with my Mom and hope to have my next post to show you what they turned in too the next time you visit. Have a wonderful Memorial Day!
Happy Memorial Day Everyone!







1 comment:
Happy Memorial Day to you too!! Love the tables you found!! Do I see "singer" in white soon?! Great pictures, especially the one of Tony. Now don't wait so long between posts or I will have to give you another deadline!!
Post a Comment