Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Today is a lazy day for me, but so nice not to rush out to the bus stop four times today! And  a break from the gym YAY! Although it is supose to be almost 60  for a change and no rain. So I better get out and get in a walk at some point. And go out in the yard and see what is popping up from under the ground.

So since I had some time this morning after getting up with my husdand as I do every morning to make his coffee and lunch ( So he doesn't stop at those fast food chains)  I decided to start my little blog. I started to about six months ago after reading about it in a magazine. But never finished or followed up on it. In the mean time my sister-n-law did you may have seen it
(A  Cottage Muse Dreaming In Vitage Whites) so every now and then I check it out  and then end up reading some of her followers blogs and just love it! Sometimes too much and I end up on the computer longer than I should and not getting done some things that I should be.  (don't tell my husband) There never is enough time in the day to get everything done I want to do.

 So this will be interesting I'm not such a good writer or speller!! Like my sister-n-law is she has such a knack for it.  If you check hers out you will see all her beautiful creations around her home and the store she rents a booth at. Also we both have stores on www. Etsy.com  you'll have to check out.

Well I guess this is a start and  I should get going because my kids are home today  and my son had a friend stay over and they have been playing a little too much XBOX my daughter is so good all though she was mad she didn't have a friend stay over she is upstairs useing her imagination. I love when I  hear her talking up stairs to her dolls or who ever... it reminds of when I was  a child. Good Bye for now Have a GOOD Friday! and Have a Happy Easter!!

2 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hey Christine...I knew you could do it! Have fun with it!!! Get those photos uploaded ~ your home is beautiful!

AnthonyRose'sShabHome said...

Thanks Sandi! I know I'm really slacking to busy reading yours LOL!!