Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Little Thank You On White Wednesday!

                   Hello everyone I know I have been missing in action these days. Just wanted to say thank you to  Tracy for my magazine Jeanne j Are Living...It's to die for really lifted my spirits. I really had the winter blues this year looking forward to  spring in the air. How about you?? I wanted to post my little makeover but not fully ready I guess you will have to wait for next week.
It seems like every week the kids have  had a vacation 1/2 day snow day ect. I love my kids but not much time lately to get into a  grove and get things done that i wanted to this school year!! Oh well


Heres a little peek until next time
















         Have a great day and have a Happy White Wednesday!


                         Christine
                          xoxo

4 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Love that old trunk...happy WW!

Blessings,
Linda

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hey Christine...looks like you have been very busy!! What color did you end up using?

Unknown said...

well hello Christine! i am visiting by way of my dearest friend, sandi (know her??) :) you have a lovely blog here and an even lovelier etsy shop. i am your newest follower. nice to meet you! (LOVE your SIL by the way!)

Savories of life said...

Yes I too love the trunk. I love all things white as it goes with many colors. You indead have a lovley blog as your other readers say. Check me out if you have any free moments.