Hello everyone hope you are having a great week! I just wanted to give my sister -n- law at acottagemuse.blogspot.com a big CONGRATULATIONS!! on her 1yr anniversary blogging!! Wow times flies when your having fun! I can't believe how fast that has gone, I remember our phone conversation about it like it was yesterday and you convinced me to try it again... Well I have but not as well as you though with over 300 followers and mine 26 LOL!!
You did well right from the start and only have gotten better! So happy for you!! You are doing what you love keep at it and I'm sure your dream will come true very soon! Sandi is how I found most of you and introduced me to "White Wednesday"....my favorite day in blog world. If you haven't yet make sure to stop over at A Cottage Muse and wish her a Happy Anniversary!
So to get on with my little blog of nothings lately I'm still deciding what colors to choose and my house is ripped apart so no new posts on that yet but hopefully soon. Although I did move a couple of pieces again I know I have problems..Let me know what ya think
This was in the office now in the entry way
This piece was given to my mom from my dad's sister it was green. When we first moved here it was in my daughters room then made it down to the office now at the front door when you walk in
Then there is this piece again from kitchen/dining to entry way to now in the living room
this piece was maple and left at my mothers cape house she once rented out. Now mine!!
That's what you get for not paying your rent..
You did well right from the start and only have gotten better! So happy for you!! You are doing what you love keep at it and I'm sure your dream will come true very soon! Sandi is how I found most of you and introduced me to "White Wednesday"....my favorite day in blog world. If you haven't yet make sure to stop over at A Cottage Muse and wish her a Happy Anniversary!
So to get on with my little blog of nothings lately I'm still deciding what colors to choose and my house is ripped apart so no new posts on that yet but hopefully soon. Although I did move a couple of pieces again I know I have problems..Let me know what ya think
This was in the office now in the entry way
I think it will do for now anyway I do have a hall closet but this one can be for guests. you can hang Jackets and put your shoes on the bottom
this piece was maple and left at my mothers cape house she once rented out. Now mine!!
That's what you get for not paying your rent..
This is where it will stay for now until I paint the living room, but I think I do like it here with some of my vintage finds to display on it!!
That's it for today thanks for stopping by got to get back to work!! It Never ends
Love,
Christine








2 comments:
Wow, you and Sandi are sisters in law? I'm sure I knew that at some point! You both have gorgeous blogs and you're lucky to have the same taste, I bet it makes for fun shopping trips! I love your white cupboard and think it looks great where it is:)
Thanks Christine!! You are too sweet!
Love, love that bucket on top of the armoire and I see lots of other farmhouse looking pieces in the living room!
Need to get by and grab...I mean check it all out!
Post a Comment