Well it is truly a White Wednesday today in my neck of the woods! Well all of January and now the second day of February,
I don't know about you but I got a whole lot of nothing done for the month of January. I have to say a lot of brain storming on what colors to paint my home but making myself a little crazy being in the house so much. I know I should try to get out more but not a lover of the cold just go out to shovel the walk way! All the snow and the narrow roads makes it hard to get around and not a safe feeling of getting around when a car comes along....I know excuses excuses
Here are those famous words again! That my husband is not to fan of!!
I know I haven't posted too much lately its been so hard to get things done I don't think the kids have had a full week of school all month they had half a day yesterday and now home again today! So I have to try to keep them busy or usually running them here and there. When I start a project I like to do it right in the morning it's like the gym for me if I don't go first thing in the morning it just doesn't get done! Since I haven't gotten to the paint store I have moved some things around..surprise surprise I guess I can show you a few right now to start... Our foyer when you walk in the front door. I know I've shown you this before but made a few little changes.
This mirror has been moved around quite a bit it was in my kitchen/dining. Now she
greets you when you walk in the door! This is one of my favs I got from Marshall's
I don't know about you but I got a whole lot of nothing done for the month of January. I have to say a lot of brain storming on what colors to paint my home but making myself a little crazy being in the house so much. I know I should try to get out more but not a lover of the cold just go out to shovel the walk way! All the snow and the narrow roads makes it hard to get around and not a safe feeling of getting around when a car comes along....I know excuses excuses
Here are those famous words again! That my husband is not to fan of!!
I know I haven't posted too much lately its been so hard to get things done I don't think the kids have had a full week of school all month they had half a day yesterday and now home again today! So I have to try to keep them busy or usually running them here and there. When I start a project I like to do it right in the morning it's like the gym for me if I don't go first thing in the morning it just doesn't get done! Since I haven't gotten to the paint store I have moved some things around..surprise surprise I guess I can show you a few right now to start... Our foyer when you walk in the front door. I know I've shown you this before but made a few little changes.
This mirror has been moved around quite a bit it was in my kitchen/dining. Now she
greets you when you walk in the door! This is one of my favs I got from Marshall's
I changed out the old lantern for the white one just in time for
White Wednesday!
Added the sheet music
So I've decided the blues and the browns are going!! My Hubby is going to kill me since he thinks the house should not need to be painted again until my son graduates. Doesn't he know me by now!!
Its partly because of this and those Pottery Barn Catalogs that keep coming to my house almost daily!
What would I do with out them?? Especially after this winter.. Well Have a Happy White Wednesday once again! Keep warm where ever you are and if you are warm I'm very jealous ha ha
Thanks for stopping by and I will continue posting my changes as they are slowly being made probably on White Wednesday because it seem like the only party I get a chance to join but my fav any way so hope to see you over at a Faded Charm! Thanks Kathleen for making it my favorite Day! And getting through this dreaded winter over here in MA
Love,
Christine
xoxo









3 comments:
Brrrrr, it sounds cold there! Am I allowed to complain cuz it's in the 40's here? Chilly for our standards!
Your whites are lovely and I'm sure your hubby knows it's pointless to argue over painting:) We always charge right ahead when it comes to decorating!
Your kids are so cute, your daughters hair is gorgeous! Can I have some???
Ok Christine I can't stand the suspense...what colors are you going with?
It's funny how you are done with blues and I am leaning towards them now!
Hope to see you guys soon!
Im not sure yet Sandi not totaly done with Blue just not on my walls anymore looking for a crisp clean look I guess probaly because that all I'm seeing now in the magazines Jay is going to kill me!! I can't do any thing until I know he is going to be working all day might have to wait for baseball season....ugh!
I know we need to get together soon and catch up!
Post a Comment