Wednesday, January 19, 2011

White Wednesday!

      Hello all! Happy White Wednesday! Last week I mentioned My Living room will be getting a  little make over this Winter and hopefully will be done in the spring, Nothing too crazy! Just the walls and a few new pieces I will add that I'm working on which you would think with all this in the house stuff (because of all the snow) I would be getting them done!!... Ha Ha. I think I definitely have the winter blues.

 I received an e-mail the other day saying  about 62 days left until spring made me feel a little better!...thanks John our old Realtor. So I was going to show you a new piece for White Wednesday at Kathleen's and maybe A Beach Cottage if  I can figure out how to do it all still learning a few things...nothing is ever easy


  I decided to give it a  coat of white as you can see thinking maybe I should have left it the way it was not too sure yet or even paint the whole thing. going to leave it for now. Let me know what you think!!    







           I don't think I ever showed you my living room from this angel  just thought I would for the after pictures when I'm done!  Hope to see you over at a Faded Charm and BC. And thank you for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment it just makes my day especially this time of the year!! xoxo
                                    
                                                         Christine

2 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

New color on the walls...what did you decide on???

How exciting!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

I think it is so much fun to get a new paint color to start off the New Year. I am so ready for Spring to be here so I have already been thinking of some more Spring like colors for our walls!