So I guess we are getting some snow! My husband is not a fan of these words! Let it snow..
he will have to go out to plow all day and night and never really gets to enjoy it with the kids until a few days later. When we first moved into the neighborhood they thought he was missing in action since he was never around when it snowed! We moved in Nov 2004 so we never really met anyone until April 2004 when the snow was gone!
Yup it's snowing he is out the door at 2:30am and it is coming down pretty good!
This is almost an hour later foot prints are gone yikes! It's really here!! ugh....
It will be nice not to run out in the morning and have the kids home as long as there is no fighting!! Everything gets put on hold no gym no painting projects I wanted to get done! I have been getting a few things on my New Years list done this week since last week was a bust!
1 Gym-check
2 diet-so so
3 organize- doing pretty good
4 OK I think this is my second post
5 paint I did get done a few projects
6 I'm always cleaning anyway7 ?....many more to many to list
So In a few hours hopefully the kids will be shoveling ha ha and sledding! and speaking of sledding here is an old sled I finally pulled out of the attic and gave it a little coat of paint! Decided to add to the living room as I'm screaming up once again in my head some changes for a new living room for a New Year!
So this is one project I did get done this week! Still working on my clock from last post not sure if I'm liking how it is coming out but I will show you soon and you can let me know what you think! And this is one more little thing this wooded bowl I painted and added some stenciling.... planning on adding some new pieces on Friday to my etsy... hopefully anyway.
Hope everyone is enjoying the New Year 2011! And I will see you over at a fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com ...... where I hope to be every Wednesday for the rest of the year!
Have a great day everyone and Thank you for taking the time to stop by!
Christine
xoxo









4 comments:
Oh now I've GOT to paint an old sled white! On aqua walls...that is so nice.
Oh, I'm so with you with that list, Christine! lol! Things are just not getting done around here like I had fully planned on! lol! Oh well....one day at a time. Happy WW to you! Luv your cute sled!
xoxo laurie
Love the sled! I have an old antique one that I pulled out of the garage at Christmas and put on my dining room table. Still there for January, and I'm loving it. :)
The sled looks great Christine! I am sooooo done with snow though!
Post a Comment