And today I'm sad too because our dear friends and neighbors are moving today! I'm helping her now as I speak. She is very private person and has no idea I'm writing this but she doesn't know about my blog. If you could see the stuff they are leaving it would be any ones dream to scoop up but I never would because it is a sad situation. Any way I wish them the best and we will miss them dearly staying in the same town so we should still see them but will miss having them right next door!
I will miss running through the snow to hang with them in their kitchen
and watching the kids play whiffle ball in between the yards! And watching them grow!!
Here is another angel I thought I would share with you a xmas card from sister-n-law and her family!
I just thought these angels might brighten your day and mine!!
Happy White Wednesday to you all hopefully I will be back sooner than later to share some of my projects that I will have going on I know I promised a few that I haven't shared yet but hopefully coming soon since I hate the winter and will probably be stuck in for most of it!! See you over at a Faded charm. love,
Christine
xoxo




2 comments:
Your angels are beautiful! Glad for you that your friend will still be in the same town to visit.
Happy WW!
~ Jo :)
Hi Christine! The angels are all so lovely!!! Sorry to hear you are losing a good friend as a neighbor, it is always so nice when a friend lives so close, I'm sure you will still remain very close though...
Blessings for a joy filled 2011!
Hugs ~
:) T
Post a Comment