I don't know about you but all my New Years resolutions went right out the window!!
And speaking of window just wanted to show you a New Window I picked up before the holidays. Still trying to figure out where to put her? I may have to add some cracks and dents. Shall I sell her her shall I keep her that is the question!!
This was my list to start the New Years off right but sick little girl home with a stomach bug! Kept me in well I should be able to do the rest right?? We'll see... I did manage to get some cleaning done and throw some things out as they say out with old in with the new. Well I don't know how much new you will find around my house trying to use what I have!
I really want to try to do more of what I love to do! Like get that Etsy shop going!! So I really need to get some of those projects done. Oh that's another thing that should be on my New Years list...
And speaking of old this clock I'm going to make look new
I know hard to vision but I think it would look really nice when I'm done with her...not sure yet but have a few ideas
Trying to give you a better view which is hard to do she behind a bunch of other projects. Can you guess what I'm going to do to her??
hmm that gives me an idea the first to guess what it is and is right will win a prize!! Not sure what it will be maybe something old or maybe something new you can pick if your the winner.
I guess that is it for today and I guess my new years list didn't go completely out that window.. I did blog yahoo and did clean out a closet and organize at least my son's room any way!!
Well have a great day! And try to guess what I'm going to do to my clock! and Happy New Year! 2011
Christine
xoxo





1 comment:
Hi Christine, sorry to hear G was under the weather! I have the cutest pix of the kids sleeing on Christmas! I can't wait to see what you do with the clock and I LOVE that window!
Post a Comment