Faded Charm with Kathleen. I'm new to this blogging stuff and don't have too much time to join in many of these blog parties. This one is a good start for me and I just love any piece of furniture old or new
white!! Thought I'd share this old chest that was up in the attic of our old shed growing up in Stoughton
then when we moved in to our new house we had it stored in our attic. So one day I decided to give it a
makeover. First I just painted it and and put some cushions on it in my entry way. Then I decided to
distress it to make it look a little shabby!! And decided it might look nice in my living room to off set my brown leather couch. Would rather a nice comfy white couch but with kids this just works for now.
Thanks for stopping by Enjoy your white Wednesday!
See you next time! Thanks again Kathleen for Hosting! Love it!!!
Christine
XOXO



4 comments:
I like it a lot - it does offset the brown leather couch very well. Great lines and details.
Kathy
Great Job! The tray and candles are a nice touch too!
I adore your trunk! Happy White Wednesday!
Back Porch Blessings,
Rebecca
You did a beautiful job on the trunk...makes me want to do the same to one that I have.
Post a Comment