Cape Saturday night after my daughters recital. Gianna takes HipHop she did really well it
was so exciting watching her up on the big stage!
On the way down we stopped for a bight to eat in Buzzard's Bay. We went by a few antique shops that I wanted to stop at but was too late! I'll have to go with my Mom one day!.
So it I was funny reading a few blogs today like Dreamywhites.blogspot.com and a few others posted beautiful pictures of their hydrangea's. Which always reminds me of the cape
and just being there I took some pictures of my mothers. They are not blooming yet.
But look at all these buds they have on them I can't wait for them. I will post pictures when
they start blooming. Hope they look like Maria's beauty's.
We went biking down the cape on the sunshine bike path! I would have had some beautiful pictures to post but yes I forgot the camera back at the house!!
The kids last day of school is this Thursday so I will hopefully be getting down there quite a bit so I
should have some really nice pictures for you.
As I said I never have enough time it seems to get much done I started working on one of my projects
today that singer I got for $15.00 thinking of painting it an off white not a bright white
and the table top a dark brown or should I keep it all the same color what do you think?
Before I go I just wanted to show you my hydrangeas at my house but they are the lacy
hydrangeas see the buds their coming!! Well they are there you may not be able to see them in this photo
See you soon!
Christine
XOXO




2 comments:
Doesn't Maria's blog just make you drool! Love the singer table and I like your idea of an off white base with a darker top! Different!
I think it is growing on me I will have to post pictures when I'm finally done! Yes it does she is such a natural for it was reading her from the begining and she just started in Jan!! now if I could just get a few more readers!! LOL!
Post a Comment