Happy White Wednesday!! Wow this week is already flying by...Just a quick post to share some of my white mirrors I have through out my home for White Wednesday over at a fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com Then off to a field trip with my son and still have to get my daughter out of bed!!! zzzzzzzzzz
As I was taking pictures I didn't realize how many I have!!
This one is in my living room
This one in my Dining Room I have an open kitchen Dining and Living room
This one in my entry way it use to be gold but yes I painted it and each and every one!
My daughters bedroom mirror
I have some more but I will show you next time have to get going my daughter is still zzzzzz don't want to be late for that field trip!
My camera is not the best lately so hopefully you can get a good look!
Thanks for stopping by
Christine
XOXO






6 comments:
Your mirrors are so pretty, I love them! I found you through Sandi and added myself as a follower. I know what you mean about the week flying by, seems to be that way for everyone right now!!!
Happy WW:)
Oh Thank you! So glad you found me Happy to see you on my list of followers. Sandi is my sister-n-law.
Hi Christine,
Your mirrors are terrific - they really add a lot to a room, I think - a nice focal point and they bring in that extra light!
Amanda
Love them all, especially the one in Gianna's room ~ have I seen that before? Happy WW!!
Happy WW! Don't you just love white mirrors? I can't get enough of them. People must come into my house and think Im totally full of myself:) Yours are great!!!
thanks everyone! sandi yes it has been up since we moved in! It came from my mothers first cottage in Falmouth.
Post a Comment