Wow Can you believe it?? I 'm blogging again...
Just thought I'd show you how my Singer came out that I purchased a few weeks ago for $15.00 then add the 2 cans of spray paint! Not sure yet if I will keep the top the chocolate brown or keep it all one color.
Let me know what you think. Not sure about the glass containers on top but was just trying to find a prop
for now that will due. I wasn't going to bother to drag this upstairs as I hoping to sell this some time soon.
This is one of those projects I'm trying to get done before 3:00pm (when the kiddos come marching in)
and would like to get to the next after post this!!
This is what it looked when I first brought it home
Now this is what it turned in to not sure yet but would love to hear what you think!
Have a wounderful Tuesday Maybe I'll see you Tomorrow!
Christine
XOXO



2 comments:
Christine it looks just perfect!! I told you once you get blogging it is so much fun and is so easy!!
getting there still have to figure out a few things but maybe later in the month you can help me! Thanks for all your encouragement
Post a Comment