I Just Wanted To Say Thank you!! And How Happy You All Made Me!
Now I know how it feels to have someone comment on your blog or start to follow you!! It really makes you feel so good inside and out!!!
Sometimes you get caught up in your everyday life and listening to women and men! (yes men) Constantly complaining or gosipping about someone at the bus stop that you get use to hearing negative things.
So yesterday you made me so Happy and it made me think there are still some nice people in this world!! Being a stay at home Mom and being around a neighborhood you run in to that but I do have some nice outlets that get me away from that and friends...oh and sitter-n-laws(Acottagemuseblogspot.com)
Here are a few of my favorite things that also make me so Happy!!!
Hope to find some more this weekend!
So beautiful and peaceful can't wait for the Summer! Hope to show you some more of this in the weeks to come and some new shabby pieces!! All though my mother keeps coming home with pieces that I have to get going on. Her side of the house is starting to look like a junk yard!! LOL I told her! she's good at
picking it up for me I guess I have to start doing my part!

And this Old trunk that I got from yes you know who that I painted white and scuffed up a bit I have another one in my living room. I like the one in my living room better I have a picture of but have to upload. I will show you next time! So really any old piece of furniture painted whited or a little off white makes me soooo Happy just love the look of it!!
And how can I forgot about these two that make me so Happy the most besides your wonderful comments.
Thank you all again and Have a wonderful weekend!!
Christine
XOXO




No comments:
Post a Comment