
As I was taking my morning walk this morning, (because I put my gym membership on hold for the summer because the kids are home)
I noticed how great the landscaping turned out and what nice privacy we have now from the field next to us!!
Here are a few other pictures of the outside of my home it was such a beautiful day, We should have been down the cape!! But baseball practice over the weekend and a game tomorrow kept us home.
Jay Anthony Practicing he made the Summer Baseball Team Lucky Us!! LOL
I Love it who am I kidding just love to complain!
I can't believe how big these tree got in three years or was it four not sure but they are a variegated Willow tree and the other is a bush (variegated willow) these pictures just don't do them justice they turn a pretty pink shade also.
This is the landscaping on the other side of my drive way! We just added all the Lilly's going down the driveway!
Meet Rocco he stayed the night! (my sisters dog)
so that is another reason out walking this morning!
Well see ya soon just a quick little post!
Christine
XOXO






No comments:
Post a Comment