So hopefully on Monday I can start one of my many projects sitting in my garage before my husband throws them out !! (He is brothers with acottagemuse's husband) So hopefully I can and show you next Wednesday!! We'll see its taking me so long to figure all these things out on this blog.
Here is a corner table that my mother brought home and painted. So I can't take credit on this!
Love these two angels in this tin box so sweet I have this in my Etsy shop!

But I loves this Angel the most!
Until next time have a great week! Wish me luck with my many projects and this blog! LOL!!!
trying to link up with fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com but I know I didn't do something right! I will just keep trying until I get it right!!



6 comments:
Yes, good luck with your blog and projects! I never seem to get quite caught up, myself. I visited your Etsy store (I have one, too) and that wooden oval frame is adorable! Nice meeting you!
Amanda
awesome! sweet little angel girl and love the corner table!! thanks for sharing!
While I love all your whites ~ I love that little angel the most too!!
Love that white table ~ I have sooo many things to paint but no time. I also have one of those husbands that will toss things out when Im not looking. Good luck with your blog- You linked up fine & Happy WW!
Thank you all so much! So exciting to get some nice comments! Love it! Hope to talk to you all next Wednesday!
The table is very nice, that's for sure, but the best white is definitely that little angel!
Happy White Wednesday!
Carol
Post a Comment