![]() |
| This is what I did last week but wasn't to happy with it! |
Just thought I would show you the changes I already made with my fall entry way and I think it's only been a week!! I told you I would change it around!! Joining in with Kristin"s link party over at http://myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.blogspot.com Hope to see you there!
![]() |
| This was this weeks Still not sure stay tune!! |
![]() |
| A Closer look what do you think? |
Something about the orange so I painted my pumpkin white added the pine cones and the letter B
for BOO!! I'm going to put that in my Etsy Shop I was suppose to add a few other things today but got carried a way with a few other projects which I will show you soon!
![]() |
| This was one of the projects i was doing today! Love Christine xoxo |





4 comments:
I love it! It looks gorgeous and so welcoming! I love the window and the banner~ so sweet! :)
I think it looks very pretty. I am always changing things. I seem to find that after I take photos of something is when I really see the things I don't like and need to tweak. Partying with you tonight...stop by for a quick visit.
I love it! Thanks for linking up!
XO
I've changed my Fall stuff around also. I think it looks great. Love the old window. And the big dish in the center is really pretty!
Post a Comment