Fall is here! Even though it doesn't feel like it around here! Pretty muggy today..not that I want those cold winter days but I do love those crisp cool fall days even more since we had such a hot summer. (I know we are never happy are we? always complaining )
I had a very busy weekend celebrating a wedding for very special friends and getting together with my husbands family to say goodbye to Jay's Dad he will be going off to Florida. Which brings me to my post. I was going around my house and looking at everything and decided I guess its time to put away my sea shells and star fish sadly except in my bathroom always have some there!!
I was talking with the oh so talented sister-n-law Cottage Muse and she gave me a great idea to put in place of my beach picture this is what I came up with for now!
I'm still on the hunt for the right sticks to throw in the urn so not quite done yet!
(am I ever?)
How's this owl for you? I don't think my kids noticed him yet
I love the color of apples in a metal basket we'll be bobbing for them soon!
Well Happy fall and soon to be Halloween how will it be October1st tomorrow??
Have a wonderful day! Hope to be back next week and catch White Wednesday as I'm sad to say I had a my Uncle Joe's wake and funeral this week!
You will be missed Uncle Joe! Love you Always!!
Christine xox
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Hi Christine,
Thanks for stopping by my blog this morning and for your comment! Cute blog you have over here! If you would like to come join Feathered Nest Friday at my blog-please do!! I should have the link party up and running this evening. It is a party about decorating inspirations and a great way to get new inspirations and meet new friends! :)
Your vignettes are just lovely!
Have a wonderful Thursday!
Hugs,
Anne
Hi Christine...so sorry to hear about your Uncle Joe.
Love the owl...it's the perfect touch!
Let me know if you need anything!
xo
Hi Christine - Your fall vignette is turning wonderful. Love the old window and the boo sign. Stopping by from Feathered Nest Friday.
-marie
Very pretty! Love the old window and the little owl!
Post a Comment