Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Door Knocker!




Wow I'm back again!! Just a quick little post for white Wednesday because it's my favorite  day!! Just thought I would share with you my door knocker.  That is so Shabby and white I just love it! I spruced up my front porch a couple of weeks ago and took wreath off to paint the door and I thought  to myself I like it with nothing on the door because it showed off my White Shabby  door knocker!!  And that it would be great to share with you all for WW!! Have a wonderful day! It's a beautiful September Day here  just a little windy.  Love Christine xoxo




7 comments:

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

I love the doorknocker and especially that touch of rust just makes my heart skip a beat. White and rust just seem to go together!!! ~~Sherry~~

Rebecca said...

I love door knockers-you just don't see them like you used to. I had a friend who's mother had a boy and girl that when you knocked them together -they kissed. You've got a real cute one there!

Anne Lorys said...

I love it, too!
It's perfect for that door. :-)

To answer your question, I used Behr Premium Plus Ultra Paint & Primer in Ultra Pure White on my kitchen hutch.

Have a wonderful Thursday!
Hugs,
Anne

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Christine...

good thing you only have one on your door or else I'd have to say

"nice knockers"

hee hee...couldn't resist!

See you soon!!

AnthonyRose'sShabHome said...

I know as I was writing that i was thinking that doesn't sound to good! LoL!!

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

I love your doorknocker.
I never see any interesting ones
though. Yours is definitely
a keeper. :0)

I'm visiting for White Wednesday. I'd love for you to pop in for a quick visit. :0)

Have a wonderful day,
Stephanie ♥

Vintage Home said...

...Great shabby & White...couldn't get better!