Wednesday, September 15, 2010

ROMANTIC COTTAGE SIGN

Hello Everyone it has been so long for me, How is Everyone doing? I can't believe I almost missed out on another White Wednesday!! As everyone knows it's my favorite day to read blogs and look at all the White Wednesday pieces that join Kathleen over at a Faded Charm.

I just can't get over how the time just seems to fly by I've been saying this the last 3yrs ever since my daughter started going to school full days. I guess I just thought I would get everything done I wanted to but NO I  never do.

Anyway I just wanted to share with every one this sign my sister -n-law made for me a while ago and I finally blogged about it a few weeks ago  but I was to late to share for White Wednesday so here it is.. It sits above my bed  with a large frame around I really love it just what the frame needed. If you want to order one you can from Sandi over at  A Cottage Muse in her Etsy shop. just go  to www.jacjak2etsy.com  there is more pictures with it from my past post on September 2nd.

    Hope Everyone is having a Fabulous Day!

 Love, Christine
            XOXO


5 comments:

Cass @ That Old House said...

Lovely sign!
Thanks for sharing for White Wednesday -- And with kids at home, I don't know how you have ANY time to blog! My kids are grown and gone, and I find it hard to get time.

So, don't worry about it -- blog when you can, and just enjoy it.
Best wishes... Cass

Rebecca said...

Great sign-Happy WW

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

What a great looking sign! I love WW too! I'm kind of a white fanatic. Oh well! Best to you! Jacqueline

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Great sign! I do love WW too...finally having the time to post and visit after a busy summer.

I'm visiting for White Wednesday. I'd love for you to come for a visit.

Have a wonderful Day,
Stephanie ♥

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Thank you Christine...you are so sweet!!