Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Front Door Gets a fresh Coat for the Fall!


Hello Everyone! I'm Linking up with Kristin today at myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.blogspot.com
\

So a couple  of Saturdays ago I decided that our front door needed  a fresh coat of paint and the porch needed some sweeping!! And those spider webs needed to go. My white trim on the porch really needs some help too and the porch floor needs to be stained again or I was thinking of painting it white I don"t know what do you think?

So any way I've only gotten to the doors and chairs!! 
That will have to wait for another day.





This door is the entrance  to my Moms front door!


I gave the chairs a fresh coat of paint to!




                                                                                      
          
This is my front door! No wreath yet for now I like to show off my Shabby knocker!!


It was a beautiful Saturday great for painting! The kids had their friends over so it was nice no interruptions!  Because once I start something I don't stop until it is done!! So they miss lunch!! OOPS!! They can help them selves!! LOL



This is my Shabby Knocker up close I just love it I got it in Wareham down the cape  at The Tremont Nail Company  if your ever in the area you should stop in!








It was actually September 11th So I Finally got my flag up too!!  I think everyone should have the American Flag flying high!!  thanks for stopping by today have a great one!
Love,
Christine
xoxo







5 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Looks good Christine! I bought new paint for my front door too...in June! It will get done eventually!

MJ said...

Awesome porch....so classic. I love your color scheme. The rockers are it for me. And I totally agree with the American Flag flying. My husband is a U.S. Marine so we have the American flag as well as the USMC flag flying all year round. Great job! I'd love to come over for a glass of iced tea and sit in one of those rockers. lol

Anonymous said...

Christine(my mama's name),your home is so nice love these porches and doors,and I agree,everyone should fly ole glory,can't wait to see what your next project will be.
~JO
~LazyonLoblolly

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Love your porch! If your rockers are gone in the morning you know who took them :)
XO
Kristin

Faded Plains said...

You have a great porch...and your painted door is very welcoming.