First Day Of School September 2, 2010
 |
| Jay and Gianna First day of school 2010 |
Good Afternoon Everyone where did the day go? First day of school for my kids today! WooHoo!! Now that they are gone and the house is quiet it is actually a little sad to me. I really do miss them today. We had a really great summer it went by so darn fast though as always and I always say did we do everything we wanted to? Probably not!!
Looking forward to cooler weather but not the winter!! And those many projects I'm always telling you all about that I'm going to do. And hoping to get working on my Etsy shop and being more organized with that and get listing things. If you saw my mothers house you would die! I told her not to bring anything else home until we get selling! It's the picture part, pricing and listing for me just the thought of it but it has to get done!!
So any way I know a while back I posted my bedroom and said I would show you more pictures when I finally got it the way I wanted or almost anyways!! I apologize for taking so long I didn't get to blog as much as I wanted trying to keep those kids busy. So maybe we did get to do everything we wanted!! (this was one of the projects on my list this summer) and I finally made it over to pick up my sign from Sandi over
acottagemuse.blogspot.com
 |
| This was in her Etsy shop and I saw it and asked her if she could make me one Thank you again Sandi |
I had my husband paint the walls a Davenport Tan a few years ago because I thought it showed of the whites and off whites. Not so much my Mahogany though of course I'm thinking of painting again but think this is going to have to do for a little while Its not that easy with those high ceilings to keep repainting.
 |
| the mahogany furniture was my grandparents this is the dresser I use |
.jpg) |
| My husband uses this one. |
.jpg) |
| This was my grandfathers desk. I do not use it so much since we have an office on the first floor |
 |
| So do you notice anything different yet? |
 |
Gianna XOX
Just wanted to say thank you again to my sister-n-law Sandi for making that lovely sign for my room and for a mentioning me in her blog a while back I don't think I ever said thank you!
Kids are home again so I better go! Thanks for stopping by!
Love Christine xo |
4 comments:
Love your bedroom! It is so peaceful! My daughter would be so jealous of your kiddos starting school Sept 2, she started back August 11! My son's first football game of his sophomore yr of Jr. College was tonight. Time flies when you are having fun, so enjoy every minute of everything your children do! It's an awesome ride!
Looks great Christine ~ love the wall color! The kids are so cute and getting so tall!! Can't wait to see what you and Jane have waiting for your Etsy shop!
thanks girls this week was a wash but next week need to get busy with etsy!! It is a fun ride but way to fast of a ride for me!!
Love the window on your grandfathers desk, very pretty! Thanks for your visit today, you will have to take a picture of your front door :)
Xo
Post a Comment