Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rain Rain go away!!

Hello everyone How are you today?  It is still raining here day 3 and my girlfriend rented a cottage this week. I  feel so bad for her! Since they got there it has been raining she has three boys need I say more! After today we are suppose to see the sun. I hope so!! Since we are suppose to go to the Patriots pre-season home game and see TOM BRADY! (not loving his hair though he needs a haircut LOL!!) I know my last blog I said I was tired of the heat now after these few days I'm thinking NOT!! since it's reminding me how the winter can be.

Just thought I would show you my white sink for   White Wednesday (my fav day!!) that I have spent most of my summer at because there seems to be a dirty dish in there 24 7!!

As you can see not so nice out! And you can get a little view of my kitchen once the kids get in school I can hopefully show you more of my kitchen As I'm hoping to have more time to post!!


Just thought I'd show you what I replaced in my Dining/kitchen from my last post not quite finished with it needs some more touch ups and some distressing but thought I would show you anyway


A closer view of it! It is growing on me
Thanks for stopping by going to share with fadedcharmblogspot.com see you there!

love Christine
xoxo

7 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Love your new piece Christine!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

It is so pretty!!! Love learing a little about your family history :)
XO

KimMalk said...

Both sinks look great. :)

Virginia said...

Lovely!!!
Blessings,
Virginia

Lori Lynn said...

ooh lala! I love that sink!

Lori L.

Rebecca said...

Your farm sink is wonderful! Happy WW

Simple Home said...

Your new sink is beautiful and so is that buffet shelf. I love that little basket with the sand dollar on it too.
Blessings,
Marcia