Thursday, August 19, 2010

White Wednesday on Thursday for ME!!

Yes I'm  late once again but I guess I made it this time before the week is over...

 Just thought I would show and share with you for White Wednesday my switch a rue!!




This was in my kitchen/dining room I was not liking it there anymore so decided it might look nice with my Ballards Beach picture in the entry way What do you think? Would love to know


























Definitely liking it! OK  I'm starting to like my house again! I know i have problems......


A closer look I think I like it with glass dishes filled with my sea shells I have a love for star fish  and sea shells I guess it may be because I grew up on the beaches in the summer! I just love my picture from Ballard's I just had to have it!



And this would be the other side of my entry way I just painted the round table it was a dark wood I thought with the lighter walls the dark wood was an accent piece and stood out but then decided I didn't like it so I painted it and well I like it much better it seems to soften the entry way!     



So that's a few of my projects

 I've been working on to make me like my home a little better! LOL!! I will have to show in my next post what I put in its place. I'm still working on that need to find the right pieces  for it! See you soon hope it is sooner than later!!

love,
 Christine
xoxo















5 comments:

Faded Charm said...

I love how everything looks together and that little table painted whited really stands out. Really liking the wheels on it.....i have a thing for them lately. Thanks for playing along.

Take care,

Kathleen

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Looks great Christine! Can't wait to see what new piece you are working on!

Victoria said...

I think it looks wonderful in the entryway, it's a beautiful piece of furniture:)

Happy belated WW, better late than never!!!

Virginia said...

Looks absolutely beautiful.
Joy and Blessings,
Virginia

{oc cottage} said...

Ohhhhhhhhh soooooooo niiiiiiiice!

m ^..^