All though it was just not that exciting as it was last year for some reason... Probably because some parents have to complain about everything some people are just never happy they want little Johnny to be the star of every game. Sorry I had to just throw that in there.
Now we are onto football ( which is another animal to deal with) practice every night and first game is on labor day weekend but of course they can't tell us which day it is over the weekend yet so we can plan our weekend which might be one of the last times we spend the weekend at the cape. So sad, the summer is never long enough although once August comes I'm kind of sick of the heat and want the fall but not the winter I really hate the winters and having to be inside and no pretty flowers and trees to look at in the
yard.
I have some projects in the works trying to finish up my Master bedroom so I can post those pictures for you. My sister -n- law from A Cottage Muse made me a sign for it which I haven't gotten over to pick it up yet ! sorry about that Sandi. So hopefully I will have some time once the kids are back in school unless I get a job then you'll never see anything LOL!!
And I need to finish down stairs bathroom and now thinking living room needs something my kids bedrooms not liking anymore, garage, basement my little salon...... anything else!! Can you tell I'm getting sick of my house again I always think I'm done with it but I guess I never will! (my husband always says can't you just be done! no I can't that's just me!
We did our first home in Stoughton from top to bottom over major over hall not just painting and my husband and his brothers did most of it so I think he is just done!
I am waiting for my patio and fence for the yard and maybe some bead board inside all though he did the basement in our new home I will give him that I guess! I know I"m so demanding!! he, he...No I've been really good I haven't asked him for much lately he has been so busy coaching my son's teams in the spring and fall so not too much time to do any of those projects I want done after working a full time job all day and then he comes home to do a part time job some days.
Sorry this post is so long and not very exciting I guess that is what you get since I haven't been blogging in a few weeks . I'll have to see what I have for pictures to make it a little interesting, I just deleted a bunch of pictures on my computer because the memory was very low on my computer. Have a nice day everyone and sorry for this long and boring post hope to have something for you soon!!Love,
Christine
XOXO
THOSE SUMMER DAYS ALMOST GONE!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment