I haven't had too much time to really think about what I wanted to share with you today after being away for a week and with kids home for the summer and going to my son's baseball games every night this week, not to much time to get my many projects done! (I know you find me saying this a lot don't you??)
So I was going through some pictures and just thought I will show you a little corner in my living room I'm finally happy with for now I'm sure it will get changed around again or I will find something new to add to it
This chair had a denim slip cover on it so I decided to take it off. I was planning on getting a white slip cover for it but have not gotten around to it as you can see. So I just draped this brown blanket on it so it doesn't get too dirty. The shelf is an old shutter (I got the ides when I went to visit The Wrentham Country store). The table next to it I got at a thrift shop in Bourne. I originally bought it for my daughter she used it for a little while to play tea.. It was green so I painted it up a creamy white and shabby it up a bit. So there is my White Wednesday in the corner of my Living room!
Just thought I would show you a few more pictures of our week at the cape that has a little white!

This little guy kept trying to get in my beach bag!
Beautiful White House that overlooks the Beach!
The kids exploring in the beautiful warm water! There were a lot of of crabs out that day!
Have a Happy White Wednesday over at fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com
Have a Beautiful summer!!!
Love Christine XOXO







6 comments:
What a lovely, peaceful corner you've set up. Perfect to snatch a few moments or even a nap, you think? Such cute kids and looks like a great vacation.
Cozy chair for blog surfing!! See you Saturday!
see you sat Sandi! and thank you Ann it was a nice relaxing week. Wish I got to sit in that chair more often LOL!! Have a great day all!
What a wonderful collection of whites!
Happy WW!
xojanis
Love the SUMMER 2010 written in the beach sand. Perfect for White Wednesday!
Isn't it amazing how shutters can be used for so many things? Shelves, picture displays, room dividers, etc.
Hope to meet you someday at the Wrentham Country Store.
Be blessed,
Karen
Post a Comment