Hope everyone had a Happy and safe July Fourth! Just a few pictures from our weekend in Falmouth!
Late Sun set on Wild Harbor Beach!
(I would love to see inside this house wouldn't you?)
How did we get so Lucky?? Fireworks on the beach everywhere we looked
If your ever in Falmouth MA try the Sun Shine Bike Path we always make a point to do this with the kids it is so much fun and something we can all do together!
Along the way we always stop at the beach and take a dip and skip some rocks well they do I just watch and this time I remembered the camera!!
Love ,
Christine
XOXO










2 comments:
Hi Christine...looks like you had a nice weekend! Ok...Falmouth is not far from Plymouth...let's get together this summer!!
I know we say it every year love the summer but bums me out how fast it goes and never get to do or see everyone we want to!! But let make point very soon
Post a Comment