So how is your week going so far? Mine is good and crazy as always my son's football team made the playoffs so its a busy week with a practice last night and tonight and the big game tomorrow night.
The weather is rainy and gloomy today so I thought I would try to get in a post for white Wednesday to brighten the day! And show you some more of my Whites around the house with a little fall decor all done for free thanks to nature and things given to me or I already had around the house
I brought these in from my flower garden to add some cheer and they probably wont be around much longer sad to say!
Not sure if you can see but the rain drops are still on the petals
This was the Anniversary card to my hubby from me I Just hung on the wire with a clothes pin! Now maybe people will stop asking why there is no picture in it! LOL!!
Some branches from a tree my mother took down at her house on the cape in an old pale
some logs from outside I brought in to put in this old rusty tin! With a white candle next to it of course
A pine cone one of the kids brought in so I stuck it with my white pitchers
And those dried flowers I keep posting!!
Reason being I wanted to show you the vintage runner I found that was left behind up in my mothers attic from the former owners. I guess some times its good she doesn't throw things out. Sometimes not so good.
Well I guess that it all for today I will save the rest for another day!
So stop by a fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com







.jpg)

6 comments:
Hi Christine...pretty whites today! Congrats to Jay and good luck tomorrow!
Your flowers are beautiful! I like how you hung the card in the frame...but empty frames are in style now too:) Happy WW!
I saw you on Faded Charm and I enjoyed your pretty pictures.
Thank so much for stopping by my blog. I like your branches in the pail a real lot. I tried taking photos of some flowers with the drops still on them after it rained today too
I love the anniversary card in the frame-gives it presence. My husband would think I'm nuts-but he knows I am-but I think they like it!
Your post is so sweet. I love the rusty old can and of course the daisies are wonderful. I am not involved in this white post, but wanted to visit your lovely blog, Char
Post a Comment