I'm feeling very unproductive and not getting much done. My mother thinks I do but I don't. The last couple of weeks someone has been home from school a little sick and I know I should not complain because we are usually all healthy!! lucky in that department. I guess it just throws me off.
I think the fact that the holidays are coming and three birthdays to celebrate before Christmas and going to DISNEY in a couple of weeks are just stressing me out!! And I'm in that phase again to redecorate and doing it with what I have and not spending any mula!! Well I guess today I will show you a few things around the house with using what I have and not spending any mula to do it. And I will shut up..... for now anyway!!
I f you can believe it I didn't spend any this year on decorating for Halloween or on the Fall decor. Went up to the attic and found some spiders and batting and threw it in the basket FREE!!
I had these beauties in there before Halloween arrived
Then I decided on this since the holidays are on there way and added some encouraging words to get me in the spirit of things. My son is doing a family tree for a school project so it gave me an idea to do this!!
And goodbye to this
I will say I did purchase these pumpkins but everything else I had I guess I can take the BOO down now and put the " B " away. I will be listing that on my Etsy shop if any one needs the letter 'B"in a creamy white thinking of distressing it.
I have been meaning to show you this my mom of course had this in her attic and brought home to me Ive been dying for one of these. She actually had two but I liked this one with my granite.
All most done just wanted to show you a couple more things that I did around the house with the chalk board paint I had. Its funny I used this probably about 8 or 9 yrs ago in our old house in the basement I made a Chalkboard Wall for the kids and now I just seem to see it every where and love love it how did I forget about it so I went a little nuts
Spruced up the Sugar Tea flour and added a new look I was in need of
Added the chalk board paint to the door. I did this on Jay and Gianna closet doors in their bedrooms but won't reveal today I will save for another post!
And one more promise!!
came out a little blurry sorry!! So that's what I have going on right now
hope to be back again and share some more! Also linking up with www.theshabbychiccottage.net stop by there ans say hello!
Have a wonderful Day!
Christine



.jpg)

.jpg)




4 comments:
Amazing what you can do when you look at things a bit different and at no to little cost all the better.
I've been itching to chalkboard paint the door that leads to the basement from the kitchen...
Must must must get some chalkboard paint! Love the look and what you can do with it! :)
xoxo laurie
Hi Christine...love the scale! Tell Jane to keep digging through her stuff!!
Lookin good! I love your home!
Post a Comment