Tuesday, November 9, 2010

~Look at My Thrifty Find~



Hello everyone Just thought I would share with you this great find someone was throwing in the trash can you believe it? I know so wrong but so right for me!!


So lucky for me my wonderful mother of mine scooped it up for me!! and of course it  will be getting a coat of white and will  go in Gianna Roses bedroom she is excited to have a new desk she has one but nothing compare to this one. Once  its painted  I will share with you and the hopefully this winter Gianna's room will be finished and I can show you the whole room redone!! All for pretty much nothing except the cost of paint!




                    So here she is what do you think? Can't you just  imagine it White?? well can't ya!









It has great little compartments and draws


I'm going to try to link up with Linda from Coastal Charm but for some reason I'm having a little trouble
anyway have a great day all!

Love 
Christine

6 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Ok...I need to steal Jane away ~ one can't have too many personal shoppers!! That will look fabulous in Miss G's room!!

dedeetsyshop said...

Sooo adorable! Can't wait to see it finished!

Beach House Living said...

It's always nice to have help finding goodies like this one.

Anonymous said...

I can sense your vision. It's a lovely piece! Have fun making her pretty.

I snooped through your blog a little... love it! I'm a new follower.

Take care!
~Michelle

Alyssa said...

That is a stupendous find! What; are they crazy? That is super gorgeous; can't wait to see what you do with it.

Mel said...

I'm always amazed at what people throw away. This secretary is beautiful.