October 19th 1996
Hello Everyone! How have you been? Ive been well and busy as usually. Today my husband and I celebrate our 14th Anniversary!! It's amazing how fast the time has gone and all the changes that have happened through the years some good and some bad!
I picked October for our wedding month because I love the changes that start to happen with a new season and the changes with the trees and the new flowers that come out .Here are some changes right in my yard I thought I would show you before winter settles in and my flowers are gone!
All my Lilly's are gone by but a few black eyed Susan's are still hanging on. This use to be my vegetable garden but this year I turned it into a flower garden next year it should really fill in nice. I already can't wait to see all my flowers and ornamental grasses come up again!
At the moment I can't think of the name of these and my mother isn't home to give it to me but anyway I guess they love this spot because look how crazy they have grown wasn't sure if I like them here but I think I do now they are great for adding color this time of year when I think of the name of them I will let you know.
These Daisy's are great and bloom in the fall the are called Mondock daisy's. I planted these last fall. They were in a small pot when I planted them can you believe how big they got??
I love them! They are great for when all my summer flowers are gone they add some color so you don't just see green and brown in the yard . I think I want to add some in the front.
I finally brought this home from the cape it was just sitting in the garage. This was the perfect spot to add as a prop in with my new trees we added for some privacy. This was something I had put in our yard when we first were married. That is actually when I discovered my love for decorating and gardening.
Ornamental Grasses are great for adding privacy too!
And then my absolute favorite you can enjoy year round inside and out! And when the hydrangeas go by you can dry them and make something like this for a fall decoration.
Thanks for stopping by and sharing my special day!
Love,
Christine
xoxo







.jpg)


1 comment:
OMG...14 years already!! That was a beautiful wedding and one heck of a party!!
Happy Anniversary to you and Jay!
xoxo
Sandi
Post a Comment