Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My wedding Flowers are Almost Vintage!

             Hello Everyone! Hope you are well!


  I have been going through some things and since yesterday was my 14th wedding Anniversary and today is White Wednesday I wanted to share with you my bouquet of flowers from that day! And even back then I liked white! or Ivory we should say.. All the girls wore ivory dresses even the flower girls.



i thought I would display them for you in this old cake tin box. I  posted this before but I had to do it again and thought it would be fitting since its a cake tin box. Can't say my wedding cake came in this though.



                 A little closer look at the roses they are a little dirty but still look pretty good! My            mom made all the flowers for me and the whole wedding party! Plus for the tables!! Yes a little stressful but she got it done just in time! Thanks again mom!




I can't believe this was up in my attic all this time love the colors and the rusty chippy look and love the writing on front that says "CAKE" A closer look for you!




                          and here's where she will sit for a while until I decide for it to go some where else




     this was our invitation sorry probably not to clear behind the glass but it's  white with roses around it! That was my theme I guess since my dress had them on the shoulders.




                                thought this would help but still not to clear but you get the idea!




       I was just thinking in another six or so years my flowers will be vintage just like this cake tin


Well Have a great day and thank you for stopping by today at AnthonyRosesShabHome


                                                               love,
                                                         Christine
                                                           xoxo

3 comments:

Cindy said...

What a great find! I love that old cake tin. I aso love your white roses, white is so gorgeous and you have some lovelies. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment.
Hugs, Cindy

Beca said...

Happy Anniversary to you! Your wedding memoirs are lovely! White is such a classic color. I wish i would have chosen white for my wedding. Peach is not so classic a color. Back then it was "in" but now it is kind of yuk. Lol! Happy White Wednesday!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Holy Moly...I never thought of my wedding stuff being vintage! After 25 years I guess they are!!

Does that include me?!! Ha!