This white Wednesday I thought I would share with you some of my whites with some of my fall decor around the house
I snagged these hydrangea from my Mom's house down the cape and went a little nuts around the house with them! I just couldn't resist they are my absolute favorite and especially when they are dried
I just love the color's they turn perfect for fall decorating
I told ya there in my living room now on the kitchen table hmmm where else can I put them
I guess I didn't here
I painted these apples I love them white too!
my neighbor nicked named me apples!! Can't tell you why it's kind of funny though!
And one more thing isn't this pretty cool? I just love it I found it in a box that never got unpacked up in the attic it's my moms not sure where she picked this up but obviously she for got about it now it's mine!! She has a lot of clutter but once it a while it turns out good! Have a Happy White Wednesday!! And be sure to stop over at www.acottagemuseblogspot.com to enter her give away time is running out
Love,
Christine
xox







9 comments:
Hi Christine,
Your whites are very pretty. I love the dried hydrangeas in the white dish and the apples in white look so much better than red ones. Lovely, very lovely!
Hugs, Cindy
Love your post! The dried flowers and the white apples! Love the apples! I guess you can paint anything white!
Happy WW!
Well, apples....I'm so glad to have popped in here to see your White post! I adore the neutral colour scheme you have going on in your home....even the white apples..! I certainly hope they were fake, right! lol
Come by and visit sometime...I'll put the coffee on!
Ciao Bella!
CREATIVE CARMELINA
Love that cake box-and the hydrangeas are wonderful too!
Oh Christine...love the bread box! I also love your new header!!
I love looking around and seeing everyone's white wednesday, so pretty!
XO
Not only are your whites beautiful, so are those flowers! I wish I had some of those around here. I never thought of painting the apples either, but they look so pretty. White paint looks good on anything :-)
Blessings,
Marcia
I'M YOUR NEWEST FOLLOWER!
NOW WE CAN DROOL TOGETHER! HEHEHE...
CIAO BELLA
CREATIVE CARMELINA
THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! SEE YOU SOON!
Hi Christine,I do love your beautiful hydrangeas...you have a very creative eye for beauty my friend!
Post a Comment