Me and Gianna
We snapped a few pictures after our walk on the beach wishing my son was there to get a picture of them for my Christmas cards! We'll have to try to get down again!
Gianna just loves going to the cape. She was a little disappointed because her Nana went off biking in Falmouth for the day with a friend. so she wasn't even there! Which was my fault because I wasn't really sure if we would go down for the day or not. After such a crazy weekend and my hubby still had to work no day off for him.
We went back to the house for a little bit and took a ride around the neighborhood in the golf cart and then before we left I cut some of my my mothers hydrangeas
Don't you just love all the colors they turn and they were blue!!
This is what led me to my post I wanted to share these beautiful hydrangeas my mother grows in the front yard they are huge I should have taken a picture of the front of the house for you but i wasn't thinking as always I was rushing to cut them to bring home and stop at Uncle Bill's country Store for penny candy and get back to pick up my son!!
I also stole these great containers to put them in from my mother this old galvanized pale and the other one is a rusty quahog bucket. Thanks mom!!
And I also stole this basket that was in her basement to hang on my front door thanks Mom!! LOL!!
My favorite dried hydrangea just doesn't get any better than that!
Thanks for stopping by hope everyone has a nice day!!
love
Christine
xoxo
|
3 comments:
Just because I know where you live does not mean I took the bucket and baskets full of beauty!! Hee Hee!!
Thanks for the birthday wishes too!
I stopped over from My Uncommon Slice of Surburbia Linky party. Your hydrangeas are beautiful. They are my favorite flower! You are so lucky to be able to have fresh cut blooms :)
I LOVE the Hydrangeas!!!
Post a Comment