I made it!! Even though it is a dreary Wednesday here in MA. I've been running around crazy trying to get in a few projects I never got to do over the summer. I don't know what I was thinking thought I would get things done over the summer but not when the kids are home we were off and running most of the time. So now that they are in school I have been actually getting a few things done!! So here are just few I wanted to share with everyone this White Wednesday over at Faded Charm
![]() |
| This was one of the projects |
This mirror was in my salon I took it down to put up a new one and it has been sitting there doing nothing so I decided to take the broken quahog shells I picked up at the beach that we stop at every summer when we going biking down the cape and the kids always swim and skip rocks. Not sure where it is going yet but thought down the line it will be a nice memory for the kids of something we do together as a family.
![]() |
| This is the where we stop and they skip rocks and sometimes take a swim |
And I know I'm late with the whole Pom Pom thing but when I saw them on MS show I've been meaning to make some!! I bought some tissue paper the other day to wrap a few of my Etsy items that sold and then used the rest for the Pom Poms now I'm out and need get some more the dollar store is right around the corner so I may get myself in trouble by making more! Gianna loves them I threw them in her bedroom too!
![]() |
| Gianna Rose's Room! |
Gianna's room is getting shabby too!! she actually said to me she wants to paint her room now a white but not sure yet on that shade of white We will have to try some . It was music to my ears she was cute she said I love when you paint furniture and then scruff it up!! I think I gave her the bug!! And she is only 9!! Can't wait to do her room next... Stay tuned!
Love,
Christine
xoxo




4 comments:
Love your white trunk-!!!
Oh Gianna...girl after my own heart!! I want to make some of those pom poms for my booth for the holiday season!
We lived on the Oregon Coast for several years, so you know I have tons of shells and shell pieces. You've given me an idea!! AND I have a trunk that I've been considering painting white! Now that I've seen yours, I'm going to go for it!
*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* LORI LYNN *
Those pom pons are just adorable in your daughter's room! And that white trunk is heavenly!!! Great job on that mirror, too. Luv it! :)
xoxo laurie
Post a Comment