Friday, December 10, 2010

Off and running again!!

                              off and running....again!


    So once again I'm off and running to get to the  Market for our Christmas party tomorrow night! Why do I do this to myself??? Because it's Christmas and I love to get together with all our friend we made over the years.!! So I wanted to show you a few of my holiday decorations around the house before I have to go! I have to say I did not  purchase a thing this year except to buy some more white light for outside.  Oh that's a lie a few dollar store ribbon and glue sticks LOL!!


                               
 This is a mirror that was once gold I painted and shabbied up a bit added the ribbon  an snowflake 
this is in my entry way!


  


                                    This on the table under the mirror given to me by one of my sister-n-laws one year for Christmas I think she bought it somewhere down the cape  on 6A I just love it!




This is when you walk in my front door this is kind of like a mantel for me since we have a TV over ours now. I tried my hand at making one of those wreaths and put a dove on it!


I don't think I ever showed you this room this is my computer/office room the walls are a dark brown so its a little hard to take pictures. But here it is just simple pieces with cut greens from outside!



Love vintage shutters this has been moved around a few times!


This another neat piece my mother found for me!



Closer look at the mirror


Sweet little angels watching of me as I type!

I think I will keep that it for today and show you the rest another day! hope fully it will still look the same after Saturday night! Thank you for stopping by I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and be safe! hope to see you at commonground-debrasvintagedesigns.blogspot.com/

Christine
xoxo 
















5 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hey Christine...your wreath came out great!!!

Have fun at your party ~ you always throw a good one!

Sandy said...

I love your soothing decor! Thank you for sharing your haven and have a happy holiday!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Christine, your home is lovely and the Christmas touches are just beautiful. I'm your latest follower! Thank you for linking up with VIF!
hugs,
Debra

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Its beautiful! Your wreath is just gorgeous and your home is so pretty! I love the pretty whites and natural colors~ Well done!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Everything is so pretty!
Enjoy your friends!
XO
Kristin