Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho!

 Good morning everyone it has been way to long! It's been almost a month since my last post. We finally took the kids to Disney the week before Thanksgiving and then came back and it was hectic trying to get back into the swing of it all.  So not much time for blogging lately. But have been loving everyone else's!!


            We had Thanksgiving at home and watched the Patriots game! Nice and relaxing! Our dear neighbors came over for desert and a few drinks..well maybe more than a few LOL!! Always so much fun with them!









                                          Then it was on to celebrate little Jay's Birthday November 29th!!
                         Can't believe you are 11 yrs old!






                          Then it was Daddy's B-day December 3rd no picture of that this year he is 41!! Didn't I just have your 40th???.... this year really flew by! 


I'm finishing up on my decorating which I'm going to try to show you a little at a time. I will start with my Romantic Cottage Bedroom. which I usually don't bother with my bedroom but this year I just added a few and I mean few things! Also so I could join in on White Wednesday today




I added the pillow and the ornament above very simple but a little something to show you! Can't show you the rest just yet as  I never got my room picked up. Been trying to get the rest of the house ready. This Saturday is our annual Holiday party with our friends. So stay tuned for more and have a Wonderful White Wednesday! No snow but very cold!




Ho! Ho! Ho!
Love Christine
xoxo




2 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Christine!

Can't wait to catch up and hear how the trip went. J & G look sooo cute in the photos!

House looks beautiful as always!

See you on the 18th!

Shaunna said...

It does look beautiful...I really love the simple decor added to the bedroom. It's simple but elegant. Thanks for your sweet comment on the blog yesterday; glad I'm not alone! -shaunna :)